Returns & Refunds
RETURNS & REFUNDS (Q+A)
Are Refunds/Returns Accepted?
Yes! To find out how you can request a Refund/Return continue to the next passage. Please note that Returns and Refunds are different for custom items - Further down the page.
When can I request a Refund/Return?
If you feel inclined to request a refund, please make sure of the following:
- Refund request must be created within 14 days from delivery date.
- Item to be returned/refunded must not contain any visible wear and tear. An item cannot be refunded or returned if there are signs of wear.
- Postage cost to return an item is up to the buyer.
- Refunds may be granted if an item does not live up to its expectations (e.g. that of the website pictures or item description).
- Items cannot be refunded due to incorrect sizing. Please refer to the ‘My Ring Doesn’t Fit’ passage below.
- Finally, Flecks Angles is not responsible for damages or complications during shipping – All items will be sent with Australia Post.
- Returns and Refunds are accepted on custom orders and must be created within 14 days from delivery date.
- You may return your custom piece if you are not happy with the product. You will receive a refund (not including postage cost, postage back to Flecks Angels will be at the customers cost).
-Custom Orders with your own stone can be returned under different conditions.
If you are not happy with the product you may send it back and I can remove the stone/s and return them to you at your cost.
The price of the piece (excluding postage) can be refunded.
What do I get?
A customer returning an item will receive a full refund (excluding the shipping price to return the piece, excluding international customers). This is only relevant if the item follows the guidelines set in the ‘When can I request a Refund/Return?’ section.
How to request a Refund/Return?
To request a refund or return you must email email@example.com including your full name, with reasoning as to why you would like to request a refund.
Please read the ‘When can I request a Refund/Return?’ above to ensure you are returning following store guidelines.
My Ring Doesn’t Fit
If you have ordered a ring that doesn’t quite fit here are your options.
Customer can email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange:
- Resizing, I am able to resize a ring that is too small (not one that it too large) in some circumstances. A ring can be made up to 1 size bigger if needed. The customer handles shipping costs to me and back, plus a $20AUD resizing fee. This is the same for International Customers.
-Refund, Items cannot be refunded if they are the incorrect size. Resizing is available per above information. However, an exchange is accepted for an item of the same or lesser value.
* If your order is not shipped by Australia Post within the 14 days of the dispatch date, a full refund will be supplied. This only applies in Australia *