MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE
Choose your finger! The fingers on your dominant hand tend to be larger than those on your non-dominant hand, keep this in mind when measuring. *Ensure that your finger is at its normal size before taking a measurement, including normal temperature (not too hot or too cold as fingers can change size), This is super important!*
There are many ways to measure your ring size...
1. Ring Sizer. Purchase a ring sizer online! We stock cheap ring sizers, saving the hassle of resizing for just a small fee of $5AUD. This is an inexpensive way to ensure your ring will fit! *These do not ship internationally, however online stores such as Amazon do stock these*.
2. Measure a ring you already own/borrow a ring that fits you.
- Choose out the ring that fits your chosen finger the best. Not too tight and not too loose.
- Place the chosen ring onto a ruler (like the pic) and measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge!
- Take the measurements in mm and then convert using the image on the left. Please make sure the measurement is only the inside of the ring, see picture.
- For example, if the diameter of the ring is 16.9mm, this converts to a US size 6.5. If it reads 17.9, this would closely convert to a US size 7.5.
3. Jeweller. Head into your local jewellery store to be measured (usually) free of charge! This is the absolute most accurate way to be measured for a ring. Flecks Angels does not provide this service as of yet... However, places like Pandora do!
4. Downloadable Ring Sizer - FREE
Please note you MUST PRINT this chart (it will not work if you try to measure directly on screen). Prior to printing, please ensure the page size is set to ‘Actual size’ or ‘100%’ in your print dialog box. Use a ruler to check that the ring sizer is exactly 10cm long on your printed page. Click the link below. https://www.metalurges.com.au/assets/metalurges_ring_sizer.pdf
All Credits to Metal Urges, Fine Jewellery for the printable sizer.